Thursday, June 25, 2009

I thought today we would look at some catchy subject lines, because it is the subject line your potential reader will see in their "in-box" first;

okay, we are trying to get sign-ups for our program that is a Traffic Exchange with a built-in Powerline.

1) Great TE and a Built-In Powerline!
2) Traffic and a Powerline!
3) Traffic and an Income!
4) Surf and Earn!
5)Get traffic to your sites and earn an income!

okay, you get the picture?
I don't really look at subject lines in my in-box that are flooded with all the $$$ and all the fancy hype around them, I like a nice clear subject line that catches my eye and tells me what it is all about, then I will open the email and read the rest.

okay, that is our lesson for today, keep an eye out for more updates.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mrs Sandym, thanks a lot about your info, it mean more for me, ones again thanks, have anice day, good luck to ypu from me, I apologize about my english.
    http://muklis06,blogspot.com
    http://muklispurwanto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete